Share this page
Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating
Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating is a brush, roll and spray high-performance, acrylic; elastomeric coating that reduces heat transfer by up to 35% compared to regular paint. The Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating cures into a durable, seamless; colored waterproof membrane.
Contains no solvents, is non-toxic, VOC-free, and is non-flammable. The cured membrane has excellent solar reflectivity and UV stability.
The Next Generation of Innovative Protective Coatings
- Reduces heat transfer by up to 35%
- No solvents, non-toxic and VOC-Free
- UV resistant
- Seamless membrane
- Easy to apply
- No tackiness
- Color options available
Cool Foot Coating
Should be applied at a coverage of 100 ft2 / G per coat. Min 2 - 3 coats.
- Apply using a roller, brush or paint sprayer to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface free of dirt, dust and loose flaky paint. Can be applied over paint or stain
- Use wood cleaner to prep
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1 heavy coat of Multi-Purpose Primer.
- Brush products between deck boards
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Avoid contact with solvents and solvent type adhesives
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
It has made such a huge difference in the temperature of our deck. People used to cringe walking across the deck to get to the pool. Now we get nothing but compliments and lots of questions as to where they can get your product.
The coating has little heat transfer (after total sun exposure) on the feet. There is a comfy feel to the bottom of your feet when walking on it. The Decks have been swept, washed, frozen (with ice build-up during the winter), ice smashed from them with a rubber mallet, shoveled with a plastic scraper/shovel and remain intact.
I ordered the Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Coating and it turned out great!
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.