Share this page
Deck & Patio Cleaner
- Fast acting cleaner that restores and revitalizes outdoor surfaces
- Eliminates stains and contamination using Oxygen Action
- Use of tough cleaning tasks like algae, mold, mildew, grease and dirt
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, no VOC's, Acid, Chlorine or Bleach
- Use on Wood, Concrete, Brick, Fiberglass, Metal and more
- Let Deck & Patio Cleaner do the hard work so you don't have to
- Read Application Information before starting
- Ready to use. Do not dilute. Wet surface lightly with garden hose.
- Apply product generously using brush, roller or larger vented garden sprayer. Allow solution to stand 5-10 minutes without drying.
- Work into the surface using a stiff bristle brush. Scrub a small section first to determine if area is cleaned.
- For best results, rinse thoroughly using a pressure washer.
- For stubborn stains, repeat application.
Approximately 200 sq.ft. (18 sq.m.) - 400 sq.ft. (37 sq.m.)per 1G (3.78L).
Safety Data Sheet
WE could not be mpore pleased ny the way this product erfprmed.
quickly foamed up all chlorophyl in wood boards were like new and i still have just a little less than left . my deck is 12x12 one side the other 24x16
Liquid Rubber Deck and Patio Cleaner