Share this page
RV Roof Cleaner
- Fast acting cleaner that restores and revitalizes your RV Roof
- Eliminates stains and contamination using Oxygen Action
- Use of tough cleaning tasks like algae, mold, mildew, grease and dirt
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, no VOC's, Acid, Chlorine or Bleach
- Use on EPDM Rubber Roofs, Fiberglass, Metal, Wood, Concrete
- Let RV Smart Cleaner do the hard work so you don't have to
- Read Application Information before starting
- Ready to use. Do not dilute. Wet surface lightly with garden hose.
- Apply product generously using brush, roller or larger vented garden sprayer. Allow solution to stand 5-10 minutes without drying.
- Work into the surface using a stiff bristle brush. Scrub a small section first to determine if area is cleaned.
- For best results, rinse thoroughly using a pressure washer.
- For stubborn stains, repeat application.
Approximately 200 sq.ft. (18 sq.m.) - 400 sq.ft. (37 sq.m.)per 1G (3.78L).
Safety Data Sheet
I only gave this product 4 stars simply because I just applied it and am waiting to see how it stands up to the weather. If I could break down the stars into steps , for application I would give it 6 stars (better than 5). It goes on so well, is easy to apply and cleans up quickly with a little soap and hot water. It is actually leading me to think of using some of your other products especially the Polyurethane Deck Coating. Thanks for creating and selling such a great product.
Laurie McGuire BC