Share this page
We believe everyone should have a choice to buy high quality, environmentally friendly products. We believe you should have a choice to do your own projects (most of the time you can do it better yourself than hiring someone) and save money. We believe in Free Shipping (over $75) and Free Returns. We believe in making your experience the best it can possibly be. Please, please reach out to us with any questions. We want to make your project a success.
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- USED FOR: All Roofs, Gutters, Planter Boxes, Foundations, Basements, Ponds, Sheds, Mobile Homes, Metal, Wood, Concrete and more
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or High Quality Piston Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product.
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Bridge joints, seams, vents, gaps, protrusions…. With LIQUID RUBBER SEAM TAPE or LIQUID RUBBER GEO-TEXTILE where possible movement may occur.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 15 sq ft (1.4 sq/m). It should require around 4-5 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil (1.5-2.0mm) (DFT) membrane.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq/m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 30 mil (0.76mm) (DFT) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 12-24 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 heavy coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products, use one or the other
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- If corrosion/rust is present, use Liquid Rubber MetalSafe Sealant
- Use EPDM Primer for EPDM substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC and Concrete Surfaces
- Apply above 5C/40F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Safe for Fish and Plants
- Membrane will turn Brown in ponding situations due to surfactants. Will dissipate over time as the water cycles
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant
Data Sheet Read the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant
SDS Read the SDS
Vary efficent, Delivered quickly
I haven't used it yet.
I checked the shipment and it is all good thanks
Bought this to resurface the base on an ornamental sprinkler in our pond. Our worry was that there would be some petroleum residue of some sort. This product is terrific. Super easy to apply (you'll need a new brush for each coat) and in the sun it dries quickly. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a rubber product for pond work
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.