Share this page
Flexible Corrosion Coating
- Ultrahigh corrosion protection
- Can be applied directly over lightly rusted surfaces
- Creates a long lasting waterproof membrane
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- Resists cracking, chipping, impact and abrasion
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Withstands extreme hot and cold environments
- Easy to apply -roller or brush & spray equipment
- Available in BLACK ONLY
For flat and ponding surfaces
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 15 sq ft (1.4 sq/m). It should require around 4-5 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil. (1.5-2.0mm) (DFT) membrane.
For vertical surfaces
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 30 mil. (0.76mm) (DFT) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 12-24 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 heavy coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products, use one or the other
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- Apply above 5C/40F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- For areas without corrosion, use Waterproof Sealant, or Liquid Rubber Coloured Waterproof Sealant
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast or if rain is expected within 24 hours
This product worked fantastic to get the hip tight on my metal roofed barn
Great product, works great. Fast shipping, arrived promptly.
Liquid Rubber MetalSafe Sealant
I have not used it yet but service and delivery was great, and price was reasonable
Haven't used it yet.
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.