Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 175 - 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
- Multi-Purpose Primer Application GuidelineDownload the guide
- Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Premier
SDS Read the SDS
trying to wait for perfect weather lol
Worked great on my deck dries quickly and looks very durable so far I love it .
Covered very well, no problems with the product
Excellent product. Easy to apply and with excellent results. Would purchase again for any future projects. Trevor was excellent to deal with, offering his help with product selection and application..
Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer