Share this page
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating is a brush, roll and spray high-performance; polyurethane, elastomeric coating that provides a hard, durable; waterproof surface. The cured membrane has excellent UV stability.
The Next Generation of Innovative Protective Coatings
- Waterproof membrane
- Ultra-Low VOC's
- UV resistant
- Smooth & Textured options
- Seamless membrane
- Easy to apply
- No tackiness
- Color options available
Polyurethane Deck Coating
Should be applied at a coverage of 70 ft2 / G per coat. Min 2 - 3 heavy coats. For waterproofing areas we recommend 3-4 coats.
- Apply using a roller, brush or paint sprayer to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface free of dirt, dust and loose flaky paint. Can be applied over paint or stain
- Use wood cleaner to prep
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1 heavy coat of Multi-Purpose Primer. Use primer on concrete, wood
- Brush products between deck boards
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Avoid contact with solvents and solvent type adhesives
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Wait 5-7 days before placing furniture back on surface
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Wood Deck Coating Application GuidelineDownload the guide
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the SDS
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the SDS
I have been using it on very rough concrete floor with cracks in it that leak water through to the floor below. I put 3 coats down with geo textile and it lays down very flat and holds strong.
I had a storage room off my garage that reeked for almost 20 years and nothing I did helped. I got the idea to cover the floor, ceiling & walls with liquid rubber to seal the odors. It worked & my wife is thrilled.
YOUR PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY HELPFUL
I recently applied this product to my new plywood deck as I was wanting a waterproof roll on membrane and this fit the bill. Application was very easy and the finished product looks great. You can however see the tape lines after 4 coats. Not that big of deal tho. It's easy to clean and seems very durable to wear.
Smooth Brilliant White
Smooth Misty Grey
Smooth Stone Grey
Smooth Cobalt Grey
Smooth Neutral Beige
Smooth Saddle Brown
Smooth Char Brown
Textured Brilliant White
Textured Misty Grey
Textured Stone Grey
Textured Cobalt Grey
Textured Neutral Beige
Textured Saddle Brown
Textured Char Brown
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.