Share this page
Waterproof RV Roof Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Conventional Paint Sprayer
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- LIQUID - COATING - SEALANT THAT CURES INTO A WATERPROOF MEMBRANE - Use on all RV Roofs. For hard to stick surfaces like EPDM (Rubber Sheet like membrane) use Liquid Liquid Rubber EPDM primer to promote adhesion. For PVC surfaces, use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer. Can use on other projects around the home as well. Mobile Homes, Camper, Trailer, Metal Roofs, Flat Roofs, Gutters, Sheds, Foundations, Planter Boxes, Interior Basements, Fences, Stucco, Wood, Concrete, Metal and more...
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - SOLAR REFLECTIVE - COOL ROOF & UV RESISTANT - Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product while keeping your RV Cool.
Approx. 100 ft2 (9.3m2) per G (3.78L) per coat
Apply a minimum of 2-3 heavy coats
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Use EPDM Primer for EPDM substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- TPO and PVC is a plasticy type sheet membrane.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible.
- If corrosion is present, use two heavy coats of Multi-Purpose Primer to encapsulate and prime
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
The Ultimate RV Roof Maintenance and Repair Guide
Your complete guide to getting the most out of your motorhome roof FREE GUIDE | RV Roof Repair
purchase for my Rv and was very easy to use ,fast delivery only one problem and not liquid rubber fault my roof cleaner leaked in transport only had a 1/4 left email them about it no problem got a refund that day for it and then recommend me something to use so that I could get the job done that weekend great service:-)
Hi I purchased Liquid rubber for my RV the product worked vary well i'm vary pleased with the product and the personal they were easy to talk to and vary helpful I will definitely deal with them again.
Items were delivered in the time that was quoted. Product went on perfectly.
Thanks liquid rubber
Waiting for warm dry weather to use its
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.