Share this page
Waterproof RV Roof Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Conventional Paint Sprayer
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- LIQUID - COATING - SEALANT THAT CURES INTO A WATERPROOF MEMBRANE - Use on all RV Roofs. For hard to stick surfaces like EPDM (Rubber Sheet like membrane) use Liquid Liquid Rubber EPDM primer to promote adhesion. For PVC surfaces, use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer. Can use on other projects around the home as well. Mobile Homes, Camper, Trailer, Metal Roofs, Flat Roofs, Gutters, Sheds, Foundations, Planter Boxes, Interior Basements, Fences, Stucco, Wood, Concrete, Metal and more...
- (we do not currently carry a primer for TPO)
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - SOLAR REFLECTIVE - COOL ROOF & UV RESISTANT - Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product while keeping your RV Cool.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 50 sq ft (4.65 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats.
1 x 5gallon pail of RV Roof Coating will coat RV's up to 30 feet. Be sure to use up all material.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Use EPDM Primer for EPDM substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- TPO and PVC is a plasticy type sheet membrane. (we do not currently carry a primer for TPO)
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 6-8 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible (while coating is still wet).
- If corrosion is present, use two heavy coats of Multi-Purpose Primer to encapsulate and prime
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Method: Work in manageable sections. Apply the Liquid
Rubber EPDM Primer to one side of the RV (leaving the other
side uncoated so that you can walk and work on it. ) Allow
the Liquid Rubber EPDM Primer to dry for 1-2 hours. Apply
the Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating over the Liquid Rubber
EPDM Primer, leaving 4-6 inches of the primer exposed so that
you will be able to overlap it when you begin the second side.
Allow the Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating to dry enough to
walk on, and repeat the process for the second side.
The Ultimate RV Roof Maintenance and Repair Guide
Your complete guide to getting the most out of your motorhome roof FREE GUIDE | RV Roof Repair
Roof still leaks
Very satisfied with your service will order again in the future
Received my order and the gallon of cleaner was leaking, iI have send pictures to sale departement and never had a answer
awesome products, awesome delivery. The seam tape is amazing, the rubber RV coating goes on like butter, I did 3 coats but my roof was pretty ruined, not anymore. super satisfied.
Quick delivery! Excellent quality, smooth coverage, beautiful brilliant white. Covered berry stains and imperfections. Used just over 1/2 the 5 gallon pail on a 32' C Class motorhome, 3 coats. Prepped with EPDM Primer (extremely sticky so use caution) Completed job a week ago - looks great!
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.