Share this page
Flexible RV Roof Coating
- Multi-purpose liquid applied coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Used for rejuvenating and waterproofing RV Roofs
- Excellent adhesion to EPDM Rubber Roofs and other roof materials
- Flexible, resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Water based: no harmful solvents or VOC's
- Color options
- 1 - 3.78L (1G) pail of RV Roof Coating - WHITE ONLY
- 1 - 14 oz Spray can of EPDM/TPO Primer
- 1 - 4" x 15' Package of Seam Tape
- Save over $25 per Kit
- 1 - Carton of TSP Cleaner
- 2 - Brushes
- 2 - Bags of Disposable Gloves
Kit Covers 50 ft2 (4.65 m2)
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 50 sq ft (4.65 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 250 sq ft (23.23 sq/m).
- Avoid hot, direct and intense sun when applying: mornings and evenings are best.
- Use EPDM/TPO Primer on EPDM/TPO Roofs.
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- TPO is a plastic sheet membrane.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible.
- If corrosion is present, use two heavy coats of MetalSafe Sealant as a primer.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness while curing.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch making sure there's no uncured material underneath.
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.