Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- USED FOR: All Roofs, RV's, Gutters, Planter Boxes, Foundations, Basements, Ponds, Sheds, Mobile Homes, Metal, Wood, Concrete and more
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or High Quality Piston Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product.
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Bridge joints, seams, vents, gaps, protrusions…. With LIQUID RUBBER SEAM TAPE or LIQUID RUBBER GEO-TEXTILE where possible movement may occur.
50 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil. (1.5-2.0mm) membrane.
100 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 40-60 mil. (1.0-1.5mm) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 heavy coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products, use one or the other
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- If corrosion/rust is present, use Liquid Rubber MetalSafe Sealant
- Use EPDM/TPO Primer for EPDM/TPO substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC and Concrete Surfaces
- Apply above 5C/40F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Safe for Fish and Plants
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant was a dream to use. I now find myself searching around for other uses.
This is a fantastic product. I have used it on my gutters and a large waterfall to seal the return basin and spillway. I tried to fix some leak problems with other pond armor products, tried a fiberglass solution; but they all eventually failed. This product binds, the membrane flexes, the application is easy, and I don't have to worry about the dog lapping up water and getting a 'chemical' drink. Can't make a higher recommendation. I purchased the 5 gallon bucket several years ago, and the material is still perfectly ready for application every time I pop the lid - Amazing!
My husband and I have a metal building that we insulated and turned
into a work shop for our business, utility auditing and commercial contracting. Previous products applied still allowed water to penetrate along the south wall.
I was so excited to find Liquid Rubber online. Your website explained application
and the products were very easy to use. We look forward the floor and wall finally staying dry in that area.
Brenda - Corning, NY
Ordered Liquid Rubber to cover a 600+ square foot flat deck above my office and garage. The deck is fiberglass and despite several attempts to repair, it leaked badly in heavy rains and snowfall. After investigating replacing with new fiberglass (@ $3-4000) and vinyl solutions ($3-12,000) I found liquid rubber. I was able to apply this directly on the existing fiberglass with a little prep work and the final cost @ $600 including brushes, rollers, sealant and the cloth reinforcement. The product came as advertised, was easy to apply and after three coats it’s created a nice tight water seal. As a bonus, it looks great too.
Package delivered this morning!
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.