Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
Easy to apply, so far seems to be working well.
Good product and easy to apply.
My deck renovation turned out great. I could not be happier with the Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer. It did exactly what it is intended to do and what I expected it to do. My deck now looks new again!
Haven't used yet. waiting for right weather.
Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer