Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Approximately 250 sq.ft. (15.3 sq.m.) per 1G (3.78L)
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
Went on super easy. Coated very well and looks great. Now we’ll have to see how it holds up over time.
To date I am very satisfied with the product supplied to replace an error in recommended products for my application. Liquid Rubber is in my opinion is a honourable organization, making things right for their customers.
I haven't used the product yet but let me tell you that the service before the sale is very good. they answered all my questions that I have. hope fully the product works well. we will soon find out.
Too cold to use right now, received the order in good time. Thank you.
I truly don't even know how I can begin to thank you for all of your patience and help.