Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- Multi-purpose coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Applicable for: roofs, gutters, planters, foundations and much more
- Water based, no harmful solvents or VOC's
- Flexible and resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- 1 - 3.78L (1G) pail of Waterproof Sealant - Original Black
- 1 - 4" x 15' Pack of Seam Tape
- Save over $15 per Kit
- 2 - Brushes
- 2 - Bags of Disposable Gloves
Depending on application
15 - 30 sq ft per G. See DIY Applications
Apply a minimum of 2-3 heavy coats
- Avoid hot, direct and intense sun when applying.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a walking surface.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch and make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a roller or squeegee.
- If corrosion is present, use MetalSafe Sealant.
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.