Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- Multi-purpose coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Product is applicable for: roofs, gutters, planters, foundations and much more
- Water based, no harmful solvents or VOC's
- Flexible and resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- 1 - 18.9L (5G) pail of Waterproof Sealant - Original Black
- 1 - 4" x 50' Roll of Seam Tape
- Save over $30 per Kit
- 2 - Brushes
- 2 - Bags of Disposable Gloves
Depending on application 15 - 30 sq ft per G.
See DIY Applications
Apply a minimum of 2-3 heavy coats
- Avoid hot, direct and intense sun when applying.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a walking surface.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch and make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a roller or squeegee.
- If corrosion is present, use MetalSafe Sealant.
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
very nice product easy to work with. Roof looks good not leaking anymore see how it holds out
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.