Share this page
Flexible RV Roof Coating
- Multi-purpose liquid applied coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Used for rejuvenating and waterproofing RV Roofs
- Excellent adhesion to EPDM Rubber Roofs and other roof materials
- Flexible, resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Water based, no harmful solvents or VOC's
- Color options available
- 1 - 18.9L (5G) pail of RV Roof Coating - WHITE ONLY
- 1 - 3.78L (1G) can of EPDM Primer
- 1 - 4" x 50' Roll of Seam Tape
- Save over $50 per Kit
- 1 - 3.78L RV Roof Cleaner
- 2 - Roller Sleeves
- 2 - Brushes
- 2 - Bags of Disposable Gloves
Kit Covers 250 ft2 (23.2 m2)
Apply a minimum of 2-3 heavy coats
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying: mornings and evenings are best.
- Use EPDM Primer on EPDM Rubber Roofs.
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible.
- If corrosion is present, use two heavy coats of MetalSafe Sealant as a primer.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness while curing.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch making sure there's no uncured material underneath
- Do not apply later in the day if Rain or Dew is forecast
RV Roof Coating Kit
Thank you for sending the order efficiently and quickly and all is in order. Just haven't had the right weather yet to apply the product.
have not used it yet ,maybe next two weeks
We will purchase from you again.
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.