Share this page
Flexible RV Roof Coating
- Multi-purpose liquid applied coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Used for rejuvenating and waterproofing RV Roofs
- Excellent adhesion to EPDM Rubber Roofs and other roof materials
- Flexible, resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Water based, no harmful solvents or VOC's
- 1 - 18.9L (5G) pail of RV Roof Coating - WHITE ONLY
- 1 - 3.78L (1G) can of EPDM Primer
- 1 - 4" x 50' Roll of Seam Tape
- Save over $50 per Kit
- 1 - 3.78L RV Roof Cleaner
- 2 - Roller Sleeves
- 2 - Brushes
- 2 - Bags of Disposable Gloves
Kit Covers 250 ft2 (23.2 m2)
1 x 5gallon pail of RV Roof Coating will coat RV's up to 30 feet. Be sure to use up all material.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 50 sq ft (4.65 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 250 sq ft (23.23 sq/m).
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying: mornings and evenings are best.
- Use EPDM Primer on EPDM Rubber Roofs.
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible (while coating is still wet).
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness while curing.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch (typically 4-6 hours) making sure there's no uncured material underneath
- Do not apply later in the day if rain or dew is forecast
- We do not currently carry a primer for TPO
- Method: Work in manageable sections. Apply the Liquid
Rubber EPDM Primer to one side of the RV (leaving the other
side uncoated so that you can walk and work on it. ) Allow
the Liquid Rubber EPDM Primer to dry for 1-2 hours. Apply
the Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating over the Liquid Rubber
EPDM Primer, leaving 4-6 inches of the primer exposed so that
you will be able to overlap it when you begin the second side.
Allow the Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating to dry enough to
walk on, and repeat the process for the second side.
The Ultimate RV Roof Maintenance and Repair Guide
Your complete guide to getting the most out of your motorhome roof FREE GUIDE | RV Roof Repair
bought 5 gal pail kit for 31 ft motor home still have about a gal left over easy to use
It is a great product I did not want to write the review until it was on for a while and was rained on. It was very easy to work with and I am going to do it again in the fall as I had a half a pail left.
Quick shipment, good price, and great tech support. Products applied as described and appear to be high quality. Time will tell as to durability, but I am very pleased with everything thus far.
I bought the kit. The cleaner worked awesome. Then the primer, followed by 3 coats of the product. Looks new
RV Roof Coating Kit
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.