Applications - Metal Roofs Waterproofing
Metal Roofs have been around for many years and have leaked for many years. There hasn't been a solid solution to achieve that water-tight roof until now. The Liquid Rubber MetalSafe System provides a long lasting waterproof membrane which is easily applied.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface. Power wash
- Tighten and/or replace fasteners
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights.... with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber MetalSafe S-300, Caulking Gel or A-205 to fasteners to tight seams, prep areas... Use MetalSafe S-300, B-300 or Metal Roof Rust Primer on rust areas to prevent bleed through when using A-205 as final Color.
- Apply Liquid Rubber A-205, B-300 or S-300 to entire roof