Deck and Docks - Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Coating
Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Coating is a liquid applied coating that reduces heat transfer from the surface to your foot. This product is water-based and provides a durable, protective membrane. There are no solvents or VOC's and is non-toxic. Color options available.
This product is applicable for Deck & Dock Boards.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface. Wood Prep Cleaner recommended
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1 coat of Multi-Purpose Primer. Apply Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Coating when Primer is dry - tack free (up to 6 hrs) and within 24 hrs.
- Apply a minimum of two heavy coats to achieve required thickness. 20 mil (0.5 mm) Dry Film Thickness
- Apply the next heavy coat when the product is dry to the touch and nothing is wet underneath. Tacky is ok
- COVERAGE - 100 ft2 / G per coat. Min 2 - 3 coats
- See below for products used
- Dust or dirt can cause loss of adhesion
- Apply the next coat when the product is dry to touch
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Use a roller or brush to apply. Can be sprayed with a good quality paint sprayer
- Apply above 10C (50F)
- Brush products between deck boards
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Not meant for ponding water environments
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast