How to Repair Gutter?
It's that one thing that seems like it's impossible to solve. The leaking gutter that drips and drips. You slap some caulking on and hope it stops but the water finds a way through somehow. Now there's a solution that's easy to apply and will stop the leak for the life of your home.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface
- Remove caulking/silicone
- Bridge joints/seams.... with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Lay Liquid Rubber Seam Tape loose and flat, do not stretch
- Apply pressure to adhere Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply a thick coating of Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant
- When dry to touch, apply a second thick coating
- Avoid hot, direct sunlight during application
- Apply above 5C (40F)
- Remove Painters Tape while still wet
- See below for Products used