Metal Roofs have been around for many years and have leaked for many years. There hasn't been a solid solution to achieve that water-tight roof until now. The Liquid Rubber System provides a long lasting waterproof membrane which is easily applied.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface
- Tighten and/or replace fasteners
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights.... with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant to fasteners, tight seams, prep areas... Use MetalSafe Sealant on rust areas
- Apply Colored Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant to entire roof
- Coverage of 65 sq ft / G (3.78L) per coat. Min 2 coats. Can be sprayed, brushed and rolled.
- Avoid hot, direct sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C
- Remove Painters Tape while still wet
- See below for Products used