Metal Roofs Waterproofing
- Ensure a clean, dry surface. Power Wash
- Tighten and/or replace fasteners
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights.... with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber MetalSafe Sealant or Colored Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant to fasteners, tight seams, vents
- For Rust areas, if your final coating is Color, prime with 2 coats of MetalSafe Sealant or Metal Roof Rust Primer product to prevent bleed through
- Apply Colored Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant to entire roof
- Coverage of 65 sq ft / G (3.78L) per coat. Min 2 coats
- Can be sprayed, brushed and rolled.
- Avoid hot, direct sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C
- Remove Painters Tape while still wet
- If you have larger areas, please contact for product needs Sales@LiquidRubber.ca
Liquid Rubber: Why It's the Perfect Way to Waterproof Your Roof
Metal roofs have been with us for as long as we can remember. And for many years, we have had to put up with leaking roofs without a proper solution until now. Liquid rubber products offer that durable waterproof membrane that’s also easily applicable. What is liquid rubber?
Liquid Rubber is an exclusively manufactured product by LRS-Systems and is aimed at stopping metal roof leaks once and for all. Made using highly advanced and environmentally friendly polymer, Liquid Rubber has become a very popular product in the construction industry and this is down to its longevity as well as hard wearing properties. The product undergoes constant development through research to improve its benefits so that it can offer the most cost-effective solutions for waterproofing found in today’s market.
Liquid rubber products are the perfect way to repair roof leaks. Furthermore, they are very environment friendly and can be used safely by workers and for the house.
Where are they used?
Liquid Rubber products are used for repairing cracks on the parapet walls, fixing leaks in roofs, and sealing around roof penetrations especially in skylights, pipe work and rooftop air conditioners. Liquid Rubber is a very effective sealant for repairing eaves troughs. The following are the types of roofs that can be fixed using Liquid Rubber.
All our systems are able to be applied on flat roof areas. In most cases, Liquid Rubber is used on larger roofs.
Liquid Rubber products are the most ideal for pitched roof waterproofing as they provide a seamless and fully bonded finish.
Liquid Rubber offers a cost-effective solution that can economically encapsulate asbestos roofing with least disruption to building operations.
Waterproofing gutters is not easy especially when there is imminent rain. Our systems provide a quick curing and fully bonded seamless answer for gutters of whatever material, girth or length.
Liquid Rubber provides a completely bonded and seamless tanking membrane to the parts that require waterproofing. These include basement, walls and concrete structures below or above the ground.
Liquid Rubber roof repair materials eliminate the need to strip old material and provide the perfect over coating for majority of substrates including metal, corrugated asbestos, timber, concrete, felt and asphalt. These products offer the perfect roof repair solutions roof repair. Lastly, Liquid Rubber materials fully bond to the substrate, providing the most ideal solution for asbestos encapsulation and rust prevention. If you need any roof leaks that need fixing, just call us and we'll give you the perfect solution.