RV Roofs - Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
RV Roofs are notorious for leaking. Whether it’s a vent, skylight, tear or slide; it never seems to end. Liquid Rubber’s products provide you with easy DIY tools to keep your RV dry: Eliminating the need for costly service calls.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface - Liquid Rubber RV Roof Cleaner
- Use acetone as a conditioner on EPDM Roofs
- Use EPDM Primer on EPDM Roofs
- We do not currently have a primer for TPO roofs.
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane, TPO is a plastic sheet membrane
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights etc., with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
- - Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 50 sq ft (4.65 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats.
- - 1 x 5gallon pail of RV Roof Coating will coat RV's up to 30 feet. Be sure to use up all material.
- For larger areas, you can pour out and roll around
- Apply the next heavy coat when the product is dry to the touch and nothing is wet underneath. Tacky is ok
- Use all material up for final membrane
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C
- Remove painters tape while still wet
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Click for Full Application Guideline
- See below for products used