RV Roofs are notorious for leaking. Whether it’s a vent, skylight, tear or slide; it never seems to end. Liquid Rubber’s products provide you with easy DIY tools to keep your RV dry. No need for costly service calls anymore.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface.
- Use Acetone as a conditioner on EPDM/TPO Roofs
- Use EPDM/TPO Primer on EPDM/TPO Roofs
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane, TPO is a plasticy sheet membrane
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights.... with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
- Minimum 2-3 heavy coats
- Coverage of 100 sq ft / G (3.78L) per coat
- For larger areas, you can pour out and roll around
- Use all material up for final membrane
- Avoid hot, direct sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C
- Remove Painters Tape while still wet
- See below for Products used