Liquid Rubber SealRoof - Roof Waterproofing
The Liquid Rubber SealRoof product line has been designed to be environmentally friendly and provide excellent waterproofing for roof structures. The unique properties of the coating makes them effective, easy to apply and cost efficient.
- Seamless waterproof membrane
- Withstands ponding water
- Superb adhesion to most substrates
- UV protection and Solar Reflectivity
- No solvents, VOCs and non-toxic
Data Sheets & MSDS
- Liquid Rubber SealRoof B-200 Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber HighBuild S-200 Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber A-205 Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber SealRoof B-200 MSDS
- Liquid Ruber HighBuild S-200 MSDS
- Liquid Rubber A-205 MSDS
How Does SealRoof Work?
SealRoof products consist of either elastomeric modified bitumen or acrylic emulsions that are combined with polymers that marry traditional waterproofing materials with modern polymer technology to enhance these waterproofing and protection properties.
The resulting SealRoof products deliver following features:
- Long term UV resistance
- Seamless and a resilient membrane
- Low permeation, water and air (exceptional waterproofing)
- Salt, acid and chemical resistivity
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent elongation and recovery, flexibility and the ability to bridge cracks
- No VOC’s, non-flammable, low odor
Once applied, the SealRoof coatings form a seamless membrane with excellent adhesion that completely seals the roof substrate to prevent water penetration. As with most Liquid Rubber products, they can withstand freeze/thaw cycles that permit efficient and cost effective shipping during winter months while the season can be extended using Liquid Rubber’s Sub-Zero additive that allows SealRoof products to be applied at -5C
The exceptional adhesion and elasticity properties of the SealRoof bitumen based products magnify the water resistance and flexibility of the membrane to deliver an ideal roof restoration solution. These products can be used on almost any roof substrate for both flat and sloped roofs.
The acrylic based Color SealRoof products have outstanding solar reflective properties for better energy savings and desired aesthetics. These products can handle intermittent ponding water.
Liquid Rubber SealRoof solutions provide safe, cost effective waterproofing and corrosion protection for all roofing structures including:
- Mod-Bit & Rolled Roofing Membranes
- Steel Roof Panels
- Asbestos Panels
- Polyurethane Foam
- Polystyrene Insulation Board
How Is SealRoof Applied?
SealRoof products are cold applied as a liquid at ambient temperatures ranging from -5C to +35C and cure to form a fully adhered, seamless and flexible membrane. All SealRoof products can be applied to the surface using a sprayer, brush or roller that will result in a 40 mil to 120 mil dried coating, depending on the application. SealRoof B-200 can be applied to produce an "instant-set" membrane that is ideal for building thickness in one application on any surface.
Unlike other conventional waterproofing or protective coatings, the application benefits reduce labor costs and increase worker safety.
- No open flame or hot liquid to apply
- Non-toxic and flammable solvents
- No seams to seal or adhesives to apply
Liquid Rubber SealRoof products provide long term waterproofing where temperatures vary from -40C to 80C. In addition to superior waterproofing and corrosion protection, SealRoof products provide contractors flexibility in application, including instant-setting spray application that can be applied at below freezing temperatures.