Share this page
- Safe ready to use product for etching or cleaning all types of masonry surfaces such as: concrete, stone and brick.
- Organic, low odor, non-corrosive scid salt that has been forumlated to replace extremely corrosive and hazardous concrete etching products such as muriatic acid
- Use with Liquid Rubber Polyurethane or Cool Foot Deck Coatings
- Let Concrete Etch do the hard work so you don't have to
- Wet surface lightly. Work in 10' x 10' sections at a time
- Using a brush or spray equipment, apply Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch on dampened area to be etch and scrub with a stiff bristle brush until foaming action stops
- Most masonry surfaces will be etched within 20-30 minutes. The surface should feel like 150 (medium) grit sandpaper when completed. Do not allow Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch to dry on surface
- Rinse product off thoroughly with a string stream of water to remove all residue
- The etching procedure may need to be repeated for more difficult surfaces (ie. very smooth, shiny concrete)
- Before applying a coating after etching, rinse entire surface with pressure washer to ensure all debris has been removed
Approximately 215 sq.ft. (20 sq.m.) - 325 sq.ft. (30 sq.m.) per 1G (3.78L).