Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber Driveway Restore Sealer is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- USED FOR: Revitalizing your aging, weathered asphalt driveway
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products.
Apply by Brush, Roller or Foam Squeegee.
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Driveway Restore will withstand weathering and not degrade due to UV.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 50 sq ft (4.65 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 coats.
- Avoid intense sunlight when applying (during exceptionally hot days, consider applying in the morning or evenings).
- Use Liquid Rubber Crack Repair Kit to level the surface prior to coating
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 heavy coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a foam squeegee
- Apply above 5C/40F and rising
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply if Rain or Dew is forecast
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.