I loved this product , should have went with smooth only
an instruction guide of application should accompany along the prolduct.
Easy to apply and it seems to have a good rubber coating I will better comment a year after it has been laid down
Great product, I'll deffinately order more in the futur, for up coming project.
We have a large vinyl covered deck of app. 32 sqm. (350 sqft.)
In 2020 I applied 2 coats of Polyurethane Deck Coat and ended up with a pretty but tacky surface. After discussions with the Tech rep. I was advised to give it more time to cure. Since we do not use the deck in the winter we left it to cure. This spring it was even more tacky than before. After further discussions Liquid Rubber sent me a new 18l. can of urethane deck coating. We applied 2 more coats on top of the previous 2 coats; success. We now have a beautiful, non sticky deck, that looks brand new.
Some points I recommend to follow.
1) Stir thoroughly with a drill mounted commercial stirring mixer. Restir every hour or if using a second or third day.
2) Use 10-15 mm. knap rollers and discard after each use.
3) Work fast and roll out small areas at a time, the product tacks up quickly in sunshine.
4) 2 coats is minimum 3 may be needed depending on the colour of the old surface, and how much you roll out the material.
5) Liquid Rubber tech. dept. will do their best to help you