Share this page
We believe everyone should have a choice to buy high quality, environmentally friendly products. We believe you should have a choice to do your own projects (most of the time you can do it better yourself than hiring someone) and save money. We believe in Free Shipping (over $75) and Free Returns. We believe in making your experience the best it can possibly be. Please, please reach out to us with any questions. We want to make your project a success.
Protect Your Everlasting Family Memories
Any recreational vehicle gives you the chance to create memories that will last a lifetime. From traveling across the country to going camping for the weekend, your RV is the sanctuary that allows you to have a home away from home.
Yet RVs are notorious for leaks, and those leaks can quickly ruin a family vacation...and the lifelong mental souvenirs that were supposed to come with it. Liquid Rubber’s RV Roof Coating never lets another leak steal away those precious memories.
Keeping Your Family Safe, Cool, and Happy
The RV’s biggest strength is the potential for it to deliver you and your family on unforgettable journeys. Unfortunately, the RV also has a weakness. Vents, skylights, tears, and more leave the RV vulnerable to leaks and overheating that can turn your dream vacation into a nightmare.
With Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating, those vulnerabilities disappear. It cures into a waterproof membrane, giving your vehicle the armor it needs to deliver you and your family safely to and from your destination.
And this solar reflective and UV resistant coating keeps your RV cool, meaning you’ll be comfortable throughout your entire journey.
Eliminates the Costly Repair Services Keeping You From Your Next Vacation
Delivering the highest quality possible is what drives Liquid Rubber because it serves as the gateway to our customers’ happiness.
When it comes to our RV Roof Coating, some of that happiness comes from helping you avoid those costly repairs that normally accompany any recreational vehicle.
This environmentally friendly coating keeps your RV from falling victim to the perils of leaks, and DIY application means virtually
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 50 sq ft (4.65 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats to achieve your final membrane.
1 x 5 gallon pail of RV Roof Coating will coat RV's up to 30 feet. Be sure to use up all material.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Use EPDM Primer for EPDM substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- TPO and PVC are a plasticy type sheet membrane. (we do not currently carry a primer for TPO)
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 6-8 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible (while coating is still wet).
- If corrosion is present, use two heavy coats of Multi-Purpose Primer to encapsulate and prime
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Method: Work in manageable sections. Apply the Liquid
Rubber EPDM Primer to one side of the RV (leaving the other
side uncoated so that you can walk and work on it. ) Allow
the Liquid Rubber EPDM Primer to dry for 1-2 hours. Apply
the Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating over the Liquid Rubber
EPDM Primer, leaving 4-6 inches of the primer exposed so that
you will be able to overlap it when you begin the second side.
Allow the Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating to dry enough to
walk on, and repeat the process for the second side.
- Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating Application GuidelineDownload the guide
- Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
SDS Read the SDS
The Ultimate RV Roof Maintenance and Repair Guide
Your complete guide to getting the most out of your motorhome roof FREE GUIDE | RV Roof Repair
Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
I am a professional contractor and quality is # 1 for me. Intense searching led me to this product.
Starting with the primer. It’s a must in the first step. It filled small cracks small holes and flowed under the open cracks. This primer is so intense sticky when ready. I suggest prime edges vents skylights first. Then top coat with rubber. Prime overall roof. if you Can don’t walk on primer after IT SUPER STICKY. When ready I applied a thin layer of top coat 3 times. This product is absolutely amazing. I am very confident that it added years if not decades to the rubber roof. I have a 32’ with slides and used 1 gal primer and 5 gals top coat. Normally I Would go with full replacement roofs. It was not a option at this point. You will not be disappointed with product. !!! Congratulations on a amazing product.
Sorry haven’t used my rv has a top roof gave to buddy will use on another vehicle so I can’t rate for you
Waiting for dry weather then I will let u know.
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.