Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 175 - 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer
I am pleased with the actual product but disappointed with the colour it is not any thing like on the lid of the can or on your website. It was supposed to be Sienna but is a real Terra Cotta. Also it did not go as far as I had anticipated by using your calculator. I was not able to complete the whole project I had planned.
Very great service thks
Easy to apply, so far seems to be working well.