Torch Down/Mod-Bit Roofs
These Roofs begin to break down over time and an easy DIY solution is to bridge the joints with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape and coat with Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant. For about a quarter of the cost, you can add approximately 10 years to your roof.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface and substrate. Do not coat over saturated roofs
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights.... with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant to entire roof
- Coverage of 50 sq ft / G (3.78L) per coat. Min 3 coats
- Can be sprayed, brushed and rolled.
- Avoid hot, direct sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C
- Remove Painters Tape while still wet
- See below for Products used