Share this page
Flexible Corrosion Coating
- Ultrahigh corrosion protection
- Can be applied directly over lightly rusted surfaces
- Creates a long lasting waterproof membrane
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- Resists cracking, chipping, impact and abrasion
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Withstands extreme hot and cold environments
- Easy to apply -roller or brush & spray equipment
- Available in BLACK ONLY
For flat and ponding surfaces
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 15 sq ft (1.4 sq/m). It should require around 4-5 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil. (1.5-2.0mm) (DFT) membrane.
For vertical surfaces
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 30 mil. (0.76mm) (DFT) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 heavy coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products, use one or the other
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- Apply above 5C/40F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- For areas without corrosion, use Waterproof Sealant, or Liquid Rubber Coloured Waterproof Sealant
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Liquid Rubber MetalSafe Sealant
I have not used it yet but service and delivery was great, and price was reasonable
Haven't used it yet.
Delivery was fast. Really easy to apply. Used it on a 1800 gallon metal trough that had pin holes to 1/2 inch size holes on the bottom. Taped the holes and then put the MetalSafe Liquid Rubber on. This was over some light rust & it seems to adhere great. So that put an end to our leaking problem!
Your service has been very helpful and the product has exceeded my expectations
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.