Share this page
Flexible Corrosion Coating
- Ultrahigh corrosion protection
- Can be applied directly over lightly rusted surfaces
- Creates a long lasting waterproof membrane
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- Resists cracking, chipping, impact and abrasion
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Withstands extreme hot and cold environments
- Easy to apply -roller or brush & spray equipment
- Available in BLACK ONLY
For flat and ponding surfaces
50 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil. (1.5-2.0mm) membrane.
For vertical surfaces
100 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 40-60 mil. (1.0-1.5mm) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 heavy coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products, use one or the other
- If you need a Colour and have Rust, use a Rust Primer then apply the Liquid Rubber Coloured Waterproof Sealant
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- Apply above 5C/40F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- For areas without corrosion, use Waterproof Sealant
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.