Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating Description
Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating is a brush, roll and spray high-performance, acrylic, elastomeric coating that reduces heat transfer by up to 35% compared to regular paint. The Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating cures into a durable, seamless, colored waterproof membrane.
Contains no solvents, is non-toxic, VOC-free, and is non-flammable. The cured membrane has excellent solar reflectivity and UV stability.
The next generation of innovative protective coatings
- Reduce Heat Transfer by up to 35%
- Excellent solar reflectivity and emissivity
- No solvents, non-toxic and VOC-Free
- UV resistance
- Seamless membrane
- Easy to apply
- No Tackiness
- Color options available
- Apply using a brush, roller or paint sprayer to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface
- Use wood cleaner to prep
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1-2 coats of Multi-Purpose Primer.
- Do not apply to dirty or contaminated surfaces
- Do not apply below 10C
- Avoid contact with solvents and solvent type adhesives
- At 25C and 50% relative humidity, the Cool Foot Coating fully cures in 24-48 hours.
Note: Colors may not be exactly as shown